Abercrombie & Kent
Abercrombie & Kent was founded in 1962, and in the ensuing years has built a reputation for quality, service and for taking discerning travellers to the ends of the earth.
A&K believe that truly great travel allows us to see the world through a new lens, in a new light. With the right perspective, an open heart and an expert guide, travel helps us come to a better understanding of the world and our place in it. Travel not only has the power to make the traveller a better person, it can also literally make the world a better place.
- You work with the wholesaler and the tour operator, one seamless service for you and one experience for your clients - A name you can trust across 33+ countries.
- There are over 55 A&K offices around the world – no other travel company has this network.
- A&K is for travellers who define luxury by the quality of the experience. We believe that it’s the small things that make the big difference to your travel experiences.
- We provide 24/7 care to our guests – no request is too big or too small.
- A & K’s passion is to deliver unique and authentic travel experiences in a style that suits the individual whether it’s Small Group Journeys, Private Journeys, Luxury Expedition Cruising & Rail Journeys.
COMMON SMALL GROUP THEMES:
- Australian designed journeys. Exclusive itineraries with fewer departure dates – some are one off’s, so get in quick.
- Off the beaten track or see a destination from a different perspective.
- Handpicked accommodation, always the best available in prime locations.
- Creatively designed well-paced journeys with maximum 18 guests.
- Guaranteed departures for a minimum of 2 guests.
- In depth experiences of each destination featuring special local events and festivals.
- Special welcome & farewell dinners, many meals.
- Private Transfers included no matter of arrival / departure dates.
- ALL JOURNEYS PRICED IN AUD.
- All gratuities included